Tuesday, June 12, 2012

European Edition

It has been nearly 3 years since my cross country road trip, but my wanderlust has yet again gotten the best of me. This time, I will be exploring Western Europe with Matt Murphy and Mike Kutys. Here is the itinerary:

Plan from Newark to Munich, 6/14
Munich 6/14 - 6/15
Plane to Berlin 6/16
Berlin 6/16 - 6/18
Plane to Amsterdam 6/19
Amsterdam 6/19 - 6/21
Bus to Paris 6/22
Paris 6/22 - 6/25


I will be writing posts from each leg of the journey, Wi-fi permitting. With any luck, we will be able to take part in some Euro 2012 festivities (currently being played in Poland and Ukraine). Stay tuned for a post live from Munich (or Munchen as it is known in Deutschland).

1 comment:

  1. Here you go again....Wishing all three of you a wonderful and safe journey!

    ReplyDelete